Tuesday 25 August 2015

How to skip more then 6 songs in mixradio in an hour


It's a big problem that you can only skip 6 songs on mixRadio. But I've a trick to simply skip as many song as you want any time! 


HOW I GET KNOW ABOUT THIS TRICK?


Today (25/8/2015), I was sitting on my car listening mixRadio, my asha was in my pocket, I wanted to skip the song But unfortunately there was already I’ve skipped 6 songs in an hour. So, I tried some crazy things to skip it… and BINGO!!! One of the step worked!


HOW TO DO SO?


For attempting this trick all you need is a headphone with a call receiver button, for example (a headphone of Samsung/old nokia head headphones with button).
Now once if your mixRadio is unskipable then press the button thrice on your headphone with serial & Magically your song will be skipped!


NOTE :

 The music which is going to be skipped must be played more then 5 seconds. So, only the music can be skipped by thrice button clicks






WE ARE ALSO GOING TO SHOW A TUTORIAL OF THIS TRICK IN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL SOON!


OUR COMMITMENT : ALL APPS & GAMES ARE TESTED BY EXPERTS , ALL ITEMS AVAILABLE IN E-CLUBZ IS TRUSTWORTHY & 100% SAFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment